|Price :||£595 pcm|
|Listed on:||15th Nov 2023|
|Council tax band:||A|
Full Property Details
- One Bedroom First-floor Flat
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Scenic Harbour Nearby
- Vibrant Dining & Bar Scene
- Open Plan Kitchen & Living
- Double-glazed Natural Light
Inside, an open plan kitchen and living area await, featuring a double-glazed window that fills the space with natural light. The kitchen comes equipped with integrated appliances, including an electric oven and hob with an extractor hood. It also has a stainless steel sink and drainer. It also boasts convenient under-counter space and plumbing for a washing machine.
The generously sized bedroom is designed for comfort and functionality. It offers ample space, two double-glazed windows for natural lighting, recently fitted carpets, and a built-in cupboard housing the water tank. Completing the accommodation is a well-appointed bathroom featuring a three-piece suite comprising a bathtub with an electric shower, a pedestal wash basin, and a toilet, with partially tiled walls.
Its strategic location not only allows easy access to local amenities, but also serves as a transportation hub. As a result, tenants have convenient access to surrounding areas for commuting.
For those seeking a comfortable home within close proximity to the vibrant coastal lifestyle of Torquay, this property offers a promising opportunity.
Council Tax Band: A (Torbay Council)
Holding Deposit: £137.30
Details on tenant protection and permitted payments
Prior to the start of your tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd.
- Holding deposit, which is equal to 1 week's rent.
- Security deposit, which is equal to 5 week's rent.
- 1st month's rent, with the original holding deposit deducted.
Holding deposits are paid to secure a property and stop any further marketing, and will contribute towards the first month's rent.
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd can retain a holding deposit for the reasons listed below:
- Any applicants decide to withdraw from the property & tenancy, this includes any guarantor(s).
- Any applicant or guarantor provides significantly false or misleading information.
- Any applicants fail a Right-to-Rent check.
- Any applicants fail to sign their tenancy within 15 calendar days of the agreed date.
During the tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd:
- Rent, which is payable in advance
- Expenses associated with the replacement of lost keys or security devices.
- The late payment of rent is subject to interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be charged until the rent is 14 days in arrears or more.
- Requests to change or amend a tenancy agreement may incur a charge of £50
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd is a member of the following:
- "The Property Redress Scheme" (The PRS), our membership is recorded here: https://www.theprs.co.uk/propertyagent/members/
- "Client Money Protection" (CMP), our membership is recorded here: https://www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk/agent-search/
- "Deposit Protection Service" (DPS)