|Price :||£675 pcm|
|Property type:||End of Terrace House|
|Listed on:||28th Jul 2022|
|Council tax band:||A|
Full Property Details
- Gas Central Heating
- Private courtyard
- One Bedroom
- Parking for One Vehicle
- Babbacombe Area
- Shops & Amenities Nearby
This lovely one bedroom house is located in the popular Babbacombe area of Torquay. The property is equipped with double glazing and gas central heating. There is a private garden space as well as parking at the rear of the property. A short walk will take you to Babbacombe Downs as well as local shops and transport links.
Council Tax Band: A (Torbay Council)
Holding Deposit: £155.76
A double glazed uPVC door with a light above leads to the open-plan living area on the ground floor.
There is an open plan living area that includes the kitchen. The room is equipped with a radiator, television point, coved ceiling, and double glazed sliding patio doors that lead to the courtyard garden. It is carpeted throughout the living area and laminate flooring is installed in the kitchen area. There are stairs leading to the first floor.
There is a matching range of wall and base units with marble effect work surfaces above, a built-in oven and an inset four-ring gas hob, an integrated stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for an under-counter fridge/freezer, and a tiled splashback. A storage cupboard under the stairs provides additional storage options, as well as plumbing for a washing machine.
FIRST FLOOR - Landing
A hatch leads to the loft space, central heating controls, and bi-fold doors lead to the bedroom and bathroom.
The bedroom is equipped with a radiator, a coved ceiling, and a double glazed window.
This three piece bathroom suite is comprised of a panelled bath with a wall mounted electric shower, a shower pole, a contemporary glass wash hand basin with a chrome mixer tap, a low level flush w/c, a heated chrome towel rail, part tiled walls, and a double glazed window in uPVC with obscure glazing. The storage cupboard houses the gas boiler and offers some limited storage space.
The courtyard garden is accessed through sliding patio doors and is bounded by a timber fence and stone wall. At the rear of the property, there is parking for one vehicle.
Details on tenant protection and permitted payments
Prior to the start of your tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd.
- Holding deposit, which is equal to 1 week's rent.
- Security deposit, which is equal to 5 week's rent.
- 1st month's rent, with the original holding deposit deducted.
Holding deposits are paid to secure a property and stop any further marketing, and will contribute towards the first month's rent.
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd can retain a holding deposit for the reasons listed below:
- Any applicants decide to withdraw from the property & tenancy, this includes any guarantor(s).
- Any applicant or guarantor provides significantly false or misleading information.
- Any applicants fail a Right-to-Rent check.
- Any applicants fail to sign their tenancy within 15 calendar days of the agreed date.
During the tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd:
- Rent, which is payable in advance
- Expenses associated with the replacement of lost keys or security devices.
- The late payment of rent is subject to interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be charged until the rent is 14 days in arrears or more.
- Requests to change or amend a tenancy agreement may incur a charge of £50
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd is a member of the following:
- "The Property Redress Scheme" (The PRS), our membership is recorded here: https://www.theprs.co.uk/propertyagent/members/
- "Client Money Protection" (CMP), our membership is recorded here: https://www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk/agent-search/
- "Deposit Protection Service" (DPS)