|Price :||£1,500 pcm|
|Property type:||Detached House|
|Listed on:||3rd Oct 2022|
Full Property Details
- Driveway for Two Vehicles
- Large Open Plan Kitchen & Lounge
- Integrated Oven & Hob
- Separate Utility Room
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Four Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Separate Shower
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
In addition to the deceptively spacious four bedroom house, the property has a rear driveway which can accommodate two vehicles, a small lawned rear garden, a bin store to the rear, as well as easy-to-maintain outdoor spaces on the front and side.
With a number of double glazed windows, the living room, dining room, and kitchen extend the depth of the property and create an abundance of natural light. The contemporary kitchen includes an integrated electric oven and hob, as well as space and plumbing for a washing machine and a refrigerator. Furthermore, the ground floor also features a separate utility room and WC. This room includes a wash basin with storage underneath, a toilet, counter top space and plumbing for a washing machine. There are four bedrooms on the second floor, along with a four-piece bathroom suite consisting of a vanity unit with a wash basin above, a bath tub with a separate walk-in shower, and a toilet. Furthermore, the bathroom is equipped with a wall-mounted heated towel rail and part-tiled walls.
In a convenient area of Torquay, the property is close to the seafronts of Torquay and Paignton, with their beaches and promenade. In addition, there are a variety of bars and restaurants. There are several local schools and shops located within walking distance of Old Mill Road, as well as easy access to the Torbay Ring Road and Devon Expressway. Additionally, the property is located within walking distance of the Torre Railway Station.
Council Tax Band: E (Torbay Council)
Holding Deposit: £346.15
Details on tenant protection and permitted payments
Prior to the start of your tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd.
- Holding deposit, which is equal to 1 week's rent.
- Security deposit, which is equal to 5 week's rent.
- 1st month's rent, with the original holding deposit deducted.
Holding deposits are paid to secure a property and stop any further marketing, and will contribute towards the first month's rent.
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd can retain a holding deposit for the reasons listed below:
- Any applicants decide to withdraw from the property & tenancy, this includes any guarantor(s).
- Any applicant or guarantor provides significantly false or misleading information.
- Any applicants fail a Right-to-Rent check.
- Any applicants fail to sign their tenancy within 15 calendar days of the agreed date.
During the tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd:
- Rent, which is payable in advance
- Expenses associated with the replacement of lost keys or security devices.
- The late payment of rent is subject to interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be charged until the rent is 14 days in arrears or more.
- Requests to change or amend a tenancy agreement may incur a charge of £50
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd is a member of the following:
- "The Property Redress Scheme" (The PRS), our membership is recorded here: https://www.theprs.co.uk/propertyagent/members/
- "Client Money Protection" (CMP), our membership is recorded here: https://www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk/agent-search/
- "Deposit Protection Service" (DPS)