|Price :||£675 pcm|
|Listed on:||15th Mar 2023|
|Council tax band:||A|
Full Property Details
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Modern Kitchen
- Located in Chelston, Torquay
- Ground-floor Apartment
- Living Room of Good Size
- Spacious Double Bedroom with En-suite
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
We are pleased to offer a ground-floor apartment for rent located in the sought-after area of Chelston in Torquay.
The apartment comprises a good-sized living room and a spacious double bedroom with an en-suite. The kitchen is equipped with an integrated electric oven and hob, complete with an extractor above. In addition to space for a washing machine, there is also space for either an under-counter refrigerator or a freestanding refrigerator.
The property is equipped with gas central heating and double glazing, ensuring a high level of comfort and energy efficiency. Furthermore, there is a low maintenance rear garden that can be used as off-street parking, providing convenience and security.
Hawkins Avenue is also within walking distance of a bus route serving Torquay Town Centre, as well as nearby shops and restaurants. Additionally, the South Devon Highway provides easy access to Willows shopping centre and Torbay Hospital, as well as the A38 which provides access to Exeter and the M5. Cockington Country Park offers 450 acres of open parkland within 1.5 miles of Armada Park and offers open greenspace within walking distance.
For this property, all applicants must have a cumulative annual income of at least £20,250.
Council Tax Band: A (Torbay Council)
Holding Deposit: £155.76
Details on tenant protection and permitted payments
Prior to the start of your tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd.
- Holding deposit, which is equal to 1 week's rent.
- Security deposit, which is equal to 5 week's rent.
- 1st month's rent, with the original holding deposit deducted.
Holding deposits are paid to secure a property and stop any further marketing, and will contribute towards the first month's rent.
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd can retain a holding deposit for the reasons listed below:
- Any applicants decide to withdraw from the property & tenancy, this includes any guarantor(s).
- Any applicant or guarantor provides significantly false or misleading information.
- Any applicants fail a Right-to-Rent check.
- Any applicants fail to sign their tenancy within 15 calendar days of the agreed date.
During the tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd:
- Rent, which is payable in advance
- Expenses associated with the replacement of lost keys or security devices.
- The late payment of rent is subject to interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be charged until the rent is 14 days in arrears or more.
- Requests to change or amend a tenancy agreement may incur a charge of £50
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd is a member of the following:
- "The Property Redress Scheme" (The PRS), our membership is recorded here: https://www.theprs.co.uk/propertyagent/members/
- "Client Money Protection" (CMP), our membership is recorded here: https://www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk/agent-search/
- "Deposit Protection Service" (DPS)