|10th Nov 2023
|Council tax band:
Full Property Details
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Wellswood Village Nearby
- Recently Renovated
- New Carpets & Flooring
- Spacious & Bright Living Room
- Private Garden/Courtyard
Available from 08/12/2023
This immaculate ground floor apartment boasts brand new interior decoration featuring plush carpets and flooring throughout. There are two generously proportioned double bedrooms in the apartment, ensuring ample space for occupants to unwind and relax. As the focal point of the apartment, the spacious living room features a magnificent large bay window overlooking the rear courtyard/garden, bringing natural light and providing an excellent view of the courtyard.
Located in the highly desirable Wellswood area known for its serene and picturesque surroundings, this ground floor apartment offers spacious living space. It is conveniently located just a stone's throw away from a wide array of local amenities. These include the local cooperative, florist, beauty salon, hairdresser, optician, and the highly acclaimed public house, The Kents.
The apartment has gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
The accommodation comprises a spacious hallway with a built-in storage cupboard that offers ample storage space, which leads into the main inner hallway. There is a large bay window in the living room overlooking the courtyard. The room is large enough to accommodate a sofa as well as a dining table. Recently, the kitchen was refurbished with brand-new flooring and is equipped with an integrated oven and hob. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine, as well as a free-standing refrigerator and freezer. As part of the apartment's bathroom suite, there is a bath tub with a shower overhead, a pedestal wash basin, and a toilet. The apartment features two double bedrooms with newly installed carpets.
Council Tax Band: B (Torbay Council)
Holding Deposit: £206.53
Details on tenant protection and permitted payments
Prior to the start of your tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd.
- Holding deposit, which is equal to 1 week's rent.
- Security deposit, which is equal to 5 week's rent.
- 1st month's rent, with the original holding deposit deducted.
Holding deposits are paid to secure a property and stop any further marketing, and will contribute towards the first month's rent.
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd can retain a holding deposit for the reasons listed below:
- Any applicants decide to withdraw from the property & tenancy, this includes any guarantor(s).
- Any applicant or guarantor provides significantly false or misleading information.
- Any applicants fail a Right-to-Rent check.
- Any applicants fail to sign their tenancy within 15 calendar days of the agreed date.
During the tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd:
- Rent, which is payable in advance
- Expenses associated with the replacement of lost keys or security devices.
- The late payment of rent is subject to interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be charged until the rent is 14 days in arrears or more.
- Requests to change or amend a tenancy agreement may incur a charge of £50
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd is a member of the following:
- "The Property Redress Scheme" (The PRS), our membership is recorded here: https://www.theprs.co.uk/propertyagent/members/
- "Client Money Protection" (CMP), our membership is recorded here: https://www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk/agent-search/
- "Deposit Protection Service" (DPS)
|10th Nov 2023
|Council tax band: