|Price :||£900 pcm|
|Listed on:||4th Jul 2022|
|Council tax band:||B|
Full Property Details
- Communal Gardens
- Two bedrooms
- Balcony with sea views
- Heating is included in rent
- Fifth floor
- Communal elevator
Please note: In order to schedule a viewing for this property, you must complete an online application. To apply, visit the property on our website and click the red "Apply Now" button.
This newly refurbished two bedroom apartment is located on the fifth floor. It has its own intercom system, and has access to an elevator, so you don't have to worry about climbing the stairs every day.
The apartment is equipped with central heating that is provided by the communal heating system, which is included in the monthly rent. In addition, there is access to the communal roof terrace, which offers additional spectacular views of the sea and the surrounding area.
No Pets Due to restriction in building.
Council Tax Band: B (Torbay Council)
Holding Deposit: £207.69
A modern and clean entrance hallway with mirrored front storage cupboards, hanging rails, and additional storage space behind the wall. Additionally, there is an airing cupboard with shelving that provides additional storage space. In the hallway, there is a telephone point and a radiator. There are doors leading to two bedrooms, a bathroom, the kitchen, and the living room.
With two double glazed windows to the side and the front, the lounge is bright and spacious. The balcony is accessed through a double-glazed door. There is a radiator and a television point.
The balcony has a beautiful sea view extending to Paignton as well as views into Torquay enclosed by a glass balustrade surrounds the staircase.
A variety of wall and floor units with tiled splashbacks provide ample storage space. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine. There is space for an electric oven to be installed with an extractor above.
With modern wall tiles, this white bathroom suite consists of a bath tub with an electric shower above, a pedestal wash basin with a mirror above, and a toilet.
This spacious and bright double bedroom has a double glazed window and a radiator.
There is a small double bedroom with a double glazed window and a radiator.
Details on tenant protection and permitted payments
Prior to the start of your tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd.
- Holding deposit, which is equal to 1 week's rent.
- Security deposit, which is equal to 5 week's rent.
- 1st month's rent, with the original holding deposit deducted.
Holding deposits are paid to secure a property and stop any further marketing, and will contribute towards the first month's rent.
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd can retain a holding deposit for the reasons listed below:
- Any applicants decide to withdraw from the property & tenancy, this includes any guarantor(s).
- Any applicant or guarantor provides significantly false or misleading information.
- Any applicants fail a Right-to-Rent check.
- Any applicants fail to sign their tenancy within 15 calendar days of the agreed date.
During the tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd:
- Rent, which is payable in advance
- Expenses associated with the replacement of lost keys or security devices.
- The late payment of rent is subject to interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be charged until the rent is 14 days in arrears or more.
- Requests to change or amend a tenancy agreement may incur a charge of £50
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd is a member of the following:
- "The Property Redress Scheme" (The PRS), our membership is recorded here: https://www.theprs.co.uk/propertyagent/members/
- "Client Money Protection" (CMP), our membership is recorded here: https://www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk/agent-search/
- "Deposit Protection Service" (DPS)