|Price :||£850 pcm|
|Listed on:||14th Nov 2022|
|Council tax band:||A|
Full Property Details
A spacious two bedroom apartment which is situated on the top floor and shares the building with two other apartments. The property is located on the border of The Warberries, Ellacombe, and Tormohun. It is close to Torquay town centre, which is home to a number of shops, cafes, restaurants and other local amenities. Furthermore, Wellswood village, complete with boutique shops and other amenities, is only a short drive from the property.
The apartment has been recently renovated to a high standard and new carpet is to be installed on the staircase and hallway before a tenant moves in.
The property briefly consists of a large and spacious entrance hall, with an abundance of storage and furniture options, two large bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite, a bright and spacious lounge, separate kitchen and a contemporary family bathroom.
This first floor apartment has gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Council Tax Band: A (Torbay Council)
Holding Deposit: £196.15
Entrance w: 4.92m x l: 2.16m (w: 16' 2" x l: 7' 1")
On entering the property on the ground floor, there are stairs leading up to the apartment's inner hallway and landing. A new carpet needs to be installed before the tenancy begins. From the half landing, there is a door leading to bedroom one, and a few more stairs lead to the large spacious hall/landing area which offers plenty of space for furniture, as well as doors leading to the lounge, kitchen, bedroom two, and bathroom.
Lounge w: 4.25m x l: 4.28m (w: 13' 11" x l: 14' 1")
In this spacious lounge you will find carpet flooring, a double-glazed window with a radiator beneath it, and an attractive feature fireplace in the middle.
Kitchen w: 3.85m x l: 2.26m (w: 12' 8" x l: 7' 5")
Featuring wood wall and base units, part-tiled walls, and tiled flooring. There is an integrated electric oven with a gas hob and an extractor hood above. In addition to space for a freestanding fridge freezer, there is space & plumbing for a washing machine. A gas boiler is integrated into the wall unit. The kitchen has a double glazed window to the front, providing a great deal of natural light.
Bedroom one w: 4.11m x l: 4.18m (w: 13' 6" x l: 13' 9")
The apartment's master bedroom features a double-glazed window and a radiator under the window. A double bed can easily be accommodated in this bedroom, as well as all of the necessary bedroom furniture. The bedroom has carpet flooring and is neutrally decorated throughout. Door leading to:
Bedroom one - en-suite w: 2.01m x l: 1.82m (w: 6' 7" x l: 6' )
This white three-piece en suite provides a great addition to the master bedroom. It comprises of a wash basin with a wall-mounted mirror above, an oval shower cubicle with sliding glass doors, and a toilet. Behind the door there is a convenient shelving unit that provides extra storage. The en-suite is completed by a double glazed window, a wall mounted heated towel rail, and tiled walls and flooring.
Bedroom two w: 3.84m x l: 4.26m (w: 12' 7" x l: 14' )
To the front of the apartment is the second bedroom, which is a spacious double bedroom that provides ample space for a double bed, wardrobes, and other bedroom furnishings. A double glazed window overlooks the front of the property with a radiator below. Carpet flooring.
Bathroom w: 1.27m x l: 2.94m (w: 4' 2" x l: 9' 8")
Modern white three piece bathroom suite consisting of a white bath tub with shower head attachment, a large wall-mounted mirror above the bath, a wall-hung wash basin with wall-mounted mirror above and a toilet. This contemporary bathroom is completed by fully tiled floors and a heated towel rail mounted on the wall.
Details on tenant protection and permitted payments
Prior to the start of your tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd.
- Holding deposit, which is equal to 1 week's rent.
- Security deposit, which is equal to 5 week's rent.
- 1st month's rent, with the original holding deposit deducted.
Holding deposits are paid to secure a property and stop any further marketing, and will contribute towards the first month's rent.
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd can retain a holding deposit for the reasons listed below:
- Any applicants decide to withdraw from the property & tenancy, this includes any guarantor(s).
- Any applicant or guarantor provides significantly false or misleading information.
- Any applicants fail a Right-to-Rent check.
- Any applicants fail to sign their tenancy within 15 calendar days of the agreed date.
During the tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd:
- Rent, which is payable in advance
- Expenses associated with the replacement of lost keys or security devices.
- The late payment of rent is subject to interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be charged until the rent is 14 days in arrears or more.
- Requests to change or amend a tenancy agreement may incur a charge of £50
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd is a member of the following:
- "The Property Redress Scheme" (The PRS), our membership is recorded here: https://www.theprs.co.uk/propertyagent/members/
- "Client Money Protection" (CMP), our membership is recorded here: https://www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk/agent-search/
- "Deposit Protection Service" (DPS)