|31st Oct 2022
|Council tax band:
Full Property Details
- Driveway for Multiple Vehicles
- Master Bedroom En-suite
- Torbay Hospital Nearby
- Wren Retail Park Nearby
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden
The property is close to the Torbay Hospital, Wren Retail Park, and is situated on the boundary between Shiphay and the Willows. It has easy access to major roads and public transportation as well as the South Devon Highway for travel to Exeter.
Council Tax Band: D (Torbay Council)
Holding Deposit: £380.76
Located over three floors, this four bedroom property offers a spacious inner hallway with a conveniently located W/C just off the hallway on the ground floor. There is also a kitchen and dining room with an integrated refrigerator, oven with gas hob, dishwasher and space for a washing machine. A large dining table can be accommodated in the dining area, which features a double-glazed patio door leading to the rear garden. In the living room, there is a bay window to the front and twin glass paned doors leading to the kitchen and dining area.
On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom. In addition, there is a family bathroom with a bath tub with shower over, a vanity unit with wash basin on top, and a toilet.
The master bedroom is located on the second floor, which features a three-piece en-suite, which includes a walk-in shower, a vanity unit with a wash basin, and a concealed cistern toilet.
At the front of the property, there is a gravel driveway that can accommodate three or four vehicles, which shares access with the neighbouring property. Additionally, there is a side entrance leading to the spacious and enclosed rear garden, which is partly paved and partly lawned.
This property is conveniently located near both primary and secondary schools, as well as the local hospital, in Shiphay, on Torquay's English Riviera. Paignton, Newton Abbot, and Brixham are easily accessible via the South Devon Highway, while Exeter is approximately thirty minutes away. The property is approximately one and a half miles from a train station. This makes it an ideal location for commuters as nearby public transportation includes a bus service that runs to nearby towns such as Paignton, Kingskerswell, and Newton Abbot. There are several retail outlets nearby, including Sainsbury's, Boots, Next, and Marks & Spencer at the Willows Wren Retail Park. A seafront promenade, a bustling marina, shopping pavilions, theatres, and numerous restaurants and bars can be found in Torquay's town centre and harborside.
Details on tenant protection and permitted payments
Prior to the start of your tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd.
- Holding deposit, which is equal to 1 week's rent.
- Security deposit, which is equal to 5 week's rent.
- 1st month's rent, with the original holding deposit deducted.
Holding deposits are paid to secure a property and stop any further marketing, and will contribute towards the first month's rent.
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd can retain a holding deposit for the reasons listed below:
- Any applicants decide to withdraw from the property & tenancy, this includes any guarantor(s).
- Any applicant or guarantor provides significantly false or misleading information.
- Any applicants fail a Right-to-Rent check.
- Any applicants fail to sign their tenancy within 15 calendar days of the agreed date.
During the tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd:
- Rent, which is payable in advance
- Expenses associated with the replacement of lost keys or security devices.
- The late payment of rent is subject to interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be charged until the rent is 14 days in arrears or more.
- Requests to change or amend a tenancy agreement may incur a charge of £50
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd is a member of the following:
- "The Property Redress Scheme" (The PRS), our membership is recorded here: https://www.theprs.co.uk/propertyagent/members/
- "Client Money Protection" (CMP), our membership is recorded here: https://www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk/agent-search/
- "Deposit Protection Service" (DPS)
|31st Oct 2022
|Council tax band: