|Price :||£650 pcm|
|Listed on:||6th Jun 2022|
|Council tax band:||A|
Full Property Details
- Double Glazing
- Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Two bedrooms
- No pets allowed
This spacious two bedroom apartment is located on the ground floor and shares the building with two other apartments. A range of shops, cafes, restaurants and other local amenities are available in Torquay town centre, which is nearby.
The property has been newly decorated and newly laid carpets.
Council Tax Band: A (Torbay Council)
Holding Deposit: £150
The apartment is accessed through a communal entrance located on the ground floor of the property. Upon entering the apartment on the ground floor, you will find:
Lounge w: 4.18m x l: 4.16m (w: 13' 9" x l: 13' 8")
There is a generous living area with carpet flooring and a double glazed window facing the front. The room is neutrally decorated. The doorway leads to:
Kitchen w: 2.33m x l: 2.93m (w: 7' 8" x l: 9' 7")
The kitchen is of decent size, with space and plumbing for a washing machine, and an integrated electric oven and hob with an extractor fan above. Laminate flooring in wood effect. Hallway leading to:
Bedroom one w: 3.14m x l: 2.76m (w: 10' 4" x l: 9' 1")
The room is a good size and has a built-in cupboard with shelving that also houses the boiler. There is carpet flooring and a double glazed window.
Bedroom two w: 1.83m x l: 3.18m (w: 6' x l: 10' 5")
A bright single bedroom, situated just off the kitchen, with carpet flooring, a double glazed window and a radiator.
Shower room w: 1.86m x l: 1.64m (w: 6' 1" x l: 5' 5")
A modern three-piece suite consisting of a shower cubicle, wash basin and toilet, also with a towel rail mounted on the wall. Partially tiled walls and a wood effect floor.
Details on tenant protection and permitted payments
Prior to the start of your tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd.
- Holding deposit, which is equal to 1 week's rent.
- Security deposit, which is equal to 5 week's rent.
- 1st month's rent, with the original holding deposit deducted.
Holding deposits are paid to secure a property and stop any further marketing, and will contribute towards the first month's rent.
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd can retain a holding deposit for the reasons listed below:
- Any applicants decide to withdraw from the property & tenancy, this includes any guarantor(s).
- Any applicant or guarantor provides significantly false or misleading information.
- Any applicants fail a Right-to-Rent check.
- Any applicants fail to sign their tenancy within 15 calendar days of the agreed date.
During the tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd:
- Rent, which is payable in advance
- Expenses associated with the replacement of lost keys or security devices.
- The late payment of rent is subject to interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be charged until the rent is 14 days in arrears or more.
- Requests to change or amend a tenancy agreement may incur a charge of £50
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd is a member of the following:
- "The Property Redress Scheme" (The PRS), our membership is recorded here: https://www.theprs.co.uk/propertyagent/members/
- "Client Money Protection" (CMP), our membership is recorded here: https://www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk/agent-search/
- "Deposit Protection Service" (DPS)