|Price :||£550 pcm|
|Listed on:||11th Mar 2022|
|Council tax band:||A|
Full Property Details
- Double Glazing
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double bedroom
- Private courtyard
The flat is located in a convenient location near Torquay town centre with easy access to all shops, local amenities, and all major public transportation routes. The flat is heated by electric radiators and has double glazing throughout.
Off-street parking for three vehicles on a first-come-first-serve basis. Water rates included in the rent.
Council Tax Band: A
Holding Deposit: £126
Lounge/diner w: 3.46m x l: 3.02m (w: 11' 4" x l: 9' 11")
Upon entering the flat through the double glazed UPVC door, you are in the lounge / dining room. Carpeted throughout with an electric radiator. The water tank is housed in a large cupboard, which provides ample storage space. There is a door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen w: 2.53m x l: 1.31m (w: 8' 4" x l: 4' 4")
A modern fitted kitchen with white gloss wall and base units, wood effect worktop, and stainless steel sink and drainer. An obscured double-glazed window overlooks the courtyard and there is space for a freestanding fridge/freezer.
Bedroom one w: 3.57m x l: 3.08m (w: 11' 9" x l: 10' 1")
Large double bedroom with UPVC double glazed door that leads to the rear courtyard. There is plenty of space in the bedroom to accommodate a double bed, wardrobes, and nightstands. Electric radiator.
Shower room w: 1.77m x l: 1.88m (w: 5' 10" x l: 6' 2")
This spacious shower room contains a large shower cubicle with glass sliding doors, a toilet, and a washbasin. The walls are partly tiled and there is an obscured double glazed window. There is a large storage cupboard with plumbing for a washing/dryer.
A private entrance leads to the flat on the ground floor. It comes with a private courtyard to the rear that provides additional storage space, especially for outdoor recreational equipment.
Details on tenant protection and permitted payments
Prior to the start of your tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd.
- Holding deposit, which is equal to 1 week's rent.
- Security deposit, which is equal to 5 week's rent.
- 1st month's rent, with the original holding deposit deducted.
Holding deposits are paid to secure a property and stop any further marketing, and will contribute towards the first month's rent.
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd can retain a holding deposit for the reasons listed below:
- Any applicants decide to withdraw from the property & tenancy, this includes any guarantor(s).
- Any applicant or guarantor provides significantly false or misleading information.
- Any applicants fail a Right-to-Rent check.
- Any applicants fail to sign their tenancy within 15 calendar days of the agreed date.
During the tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd:
- Rent, which is payable in advance
- Expenses associated with the replacement of lost keys or security devices.
- The late payment of rent is subject to interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be charged until the rent is 14 days in arrears or more.
- Requests to change or amend a tenancy agreement may incur a charge of £50
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd is a member of the following:
- "The Property Redress Scheme" (The PRS), our membership is recorded here: https://www.theprs.co.uk/propertyagent/members/
- "Client Money Protection" (CMP), our membership is recorded here: https://www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk/agent-search/
- "Deposit Protection Service" (DPS)