|Price :||£1,050 pcm|
|Property type:||Terraced House|
|Listed on:||13th Dec 2022|
|Council tax band:||B|
Full Property Details
- Town Centre Nearby
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Set Over Three Levels
- Separate Lounge and Dining Room
- Ground Floor W/C
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
Available the end of January 2023.
Located on Colley End Park, this three-bedroom terraced house is situated on the edge of Paignton town in a popular residential area. A short walk from the sea front and Paignton Town Centre, the property is served by public transport that links Paignton with Torquay, Brixham, and Newton Abbot. Furthermore, the South Devon Highway provides easy access to Exeter and the surrounding areas by car.
Council Tax Band: B (Torbay Council)
Holding Deposit: £242.30
As you enter the property, you will find yourself in an inner hallway. This leads to both a spacious living room at the front of the property and a separate dining room at the rear. In addition to a spacious dining area, the dining room is conveniently connected to a W/C and kitchen. Among the features of the kitchen are a built-in double oven and an integrated electric hob with extractor above, as well as space and plumbing for a washing machine under the counter and space for a free-standing refrigerator. From the kitchen, you have access to the enclosed decking and garden to the rear. There are two double bedrooms on the first floor, as well as a three-piece family bathroom that consists of a bath tub with a shower above, a pedestal wash basin and a toilet. Additionally, the bathroom has built-in storage and fully tiled walls. The master bedroom is located on the second floor and offers sea views as well as a generous amount of space with a built-in dressing table.
Details on tenant protection and permitted payments
Prior to the start of your tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd.
- Holding deposit, which is equal to 1 week's rent.
- Security deposit, which is equal to 5 week's rent.
- 1st month's rent, with the original holding deposit deducted.
Holding deposits are paid to secure a property and stop any further marketing, and will contribute towards the first month's rent.
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd can retain a holding deposit for the reasons listed below:
- Any applicants decide to withdraw from the property & tenancy, this includes any guarantor(s).
- Any applicant or guarantor provides significantly false or misleading information.
- Any applicants fail a Right-to-Rent check.
- Any applicants fail to sign their tenancy within 15 calendar days of the agreed date.
During the tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd:
- Rent, which is payable in advance
- Expenses associated with the replacement of lost keys or security devices.
- The late payment of rent is subject to interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be charged until the rent is 14 days in arrears or more.
- Requests to change or amend a tenancy agreement may incur a charge of £50
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd is a member of the following:
- "The Property Redress Scheme" (The PRS), our membership is recorded here: https://www.theprs.co.uk/propertyagent/members/
- "Client Money Protection" (CMP), our membership is recorded here: https://www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk/agent-search/
- "Deposit Protection Service" (DPS)