|Price :||£100 pcm|
|Listed on:||31st Jul 2023|
|Council tax band:||na|
Full Property Details
- Secure & Dry Storage Environment
- Close to Hawkins Avenue Shops & Amenities
- 24-hour Access
- Generous Space for Storage or Parking
- Up & Over Garage Door for Easy Access
- Long-term Let
- Low Maintenance: Requires Minimal Upkeep
- Suitable for Various Purposes
For long-term rental, we offer secure and practical storage and garage space. This lock-up garage is conveniently situated on a private road parallel to Hawkins Avenue, granting easy access to nearby shops and amenities.
The garage is well-maintained and offers a dry and secure environment, ensuring stored items' safety. Access to the space is facilitated through an up and over garage door, which enhances convenience and ease of use. The private road offers 24-hour garage access.
It's worthwhile to note that the space does not include electricity or water connections, making it suitable for storage or parking purposes.
Council Tax Band: Exempt
Holding Deposit: £20
Details on tenant protection and permitted payments
Prior to the start of your tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd.
- Holding deposit, which is equal to 1 week's rent.
- Security deposit, which is equal to 5 week's rent.
- 1st month's rent, with the original holding deposit deducted.
Holding deposits are paid to secure a property and stop any further marketing, and will contribute towards the first month's rent.
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd can retain a holding deposit for the reasons listed below:
- Any applicants decide to withdraw from the property & tenancy, this includes any guarantor(s).
- Any applicant or guarantor provides significantly false or misleading information.
- Any applicants fail a Right-to-Rent check.
- Any applicants fail to sign their tenancy within 15 calendar days of the agreed date.
During the tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd:
- Rent, which is payable in advance
- Expenses associated with the replacement of lost keys or security devices.
- The late payment of rent is subject to interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be charged until the rent is 14 days in arrears or more.
- Requests to change or amend a tenancy agreement may incur a charge of £50
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd is a member of the following:
- "The Property Redress Scheme" (The PRS), our membership is recorded here: https://www.theprs.co.uk/propertyagent/members/
- "Client Money Protection" (CMP), our membership is recorded here: https://www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk/agent-search/
- "Deposit Protection Service" (DPS)