|Price :||£850 pcm|
|Property type:||Terraced House|
|Council tax band:||A|
Full Property Details
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Large Family Bathroom
- Private courtyard
- Three Bedrooms
The property has recently been renovated, including newly fitted carpets, a modernised kitchen with stylish wood effect wall and base units. This three bedroom family house provides easy access to Torquay town centre and is only a short distance from the sea front. A number of local shops are located in the area, including Tesco supermarket, Costa Coffee, Primark, and many more.
Council Tax Band: A
Holding Deposit: £196
Lounge w: 3.1m x l: 4.9m (w: 10' 2" x l: 16' 1")
There is a double-glazed uPVC window facing the front, a wall-mounted radiator, a TV point, and newly installed carpeting in the lounge and stairs to the first floor landing.
Loft hatch and doors leading to Bedroom Two and Three.
Kitchen w: 3.2m x l: 5.16m (w: 10' 6" x l: 16' 11")
Renovated kitchen with double glazed uPVC window providing plenty of natural light. New laminate wood effect flooring and wood effect wall and base units providing plenty of cupboard space. Integrated electric oven and hob with overhead extractor and space and plumbing for a washer and dryer. Next to the understairs storage areas, there is room for a freestanding refrigerator freezer. UPVC double glazed door leading to the rear courtyard and gas boiler providing heating and hot water. Stairs lead to first floor landing.
From the first-floor landing of the kitchen staircase, you will reach Bedroom One and the Family Bathroom.
Bedroom one w: 3.26m x l: 2.74m (w: 10' 8" x l: 9' )
An uPVC window with double glazing faces the front. Radiator. Storage cupboard.
Bathroom w: 3.35m x l: 2.19m (w: 11' x l: 7' 2")
A recently refurbished three-piece white bathroom suite, comprising a panelled bath with electric shower attachment over and a fixed glass shower screen, a pedestal wash basin with a glass shelf above and tiled splashback, and a low level flush toilet. Recently installed wood effect vinyl flooring. uPVC double-glazed window with obscured glass.
Bedroom two w: 3.29m x l: 2.86m (w: 10' 10" x l: 9' 5")
A double-glazed uPVC window facing the rear provides a pleasant open view. Radiator.
Bedroom three w: 3.21m x l: 2.16m (w: 10' 6" x l: 7' 1")
A double-glazed uPVC window facing the front provides a pleasant open view. Radiator.
A stone stepped pathway leads to the entrance of the property, situated on an elevated position. A wooden fence and gate surround the courtyard, which provides level access to the rear of the property.
Details on tenant protection and permitted payments
Prior to the start of your tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd.
- Holding deposit, which is equal to 1 week's rent.
- Security deposit, which is equal to 5 week's rent.
- 1st month's rent, with the original holding deposit deducted.
Holding deposits are paid to secure a property and stop any further marketing, and will contribute towards the first month's rent.
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd can retain a holding deposit for the reasons listed below:
- Any applicants decide to withdraw from the property & tenancy, this includes any guarantor(s).
- Any applicant or guarantor provides significantly false or misleading information.
- Any applicants fail a Right-to-Rent check.
- Any applicants fail to sign their tenancy within 15 calendar days of the agreed date.
During the tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd:
- Rent, which is payable in advance
- Expenses associated with the replacement of lost keys or security devices.
- The late payment of rent is subject to interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be charged until the rent is 14 days in arrears or more.
- Requests to change or amend a tenancy agreement may incur a charge of £50
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd is a member of the following:
- "The Property Redress Scheme" (The PRS), our membership is recorded here: https://www.theprs.co.uk/propertyagent/members/
- "Client Money Protection" (CMP), our membership is recorded here: https://www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk/agent-search/
- "Deposit Protection Service" (DPS)