|Price :||£750 pcm|
|Listed on:||28th Oct 2022|
|Council tax band:||A|
Full Property Details
- Off-Road Parking
- Enclosed Garden
- Separate Utility Room
- Two Bedroom Maisonette
- Set Over Two Levels
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Shops & Amenities Nearby
Located in the popular Ellacombe area of Torquay, this lovely two bedroom maisonette has a private garden with decked patio areas and parking at the rear. A short walk will take you to Torquay town centre as well as local shops and transport links.
A private lane parallels Pennsylvania Road, providing off-road parking at the rear of the property. Through the rear garden, there is a pathway leading to an elevated patio with decking where the double glazed entrance door leads into the property.
Council Tax Band: A (Torbay Council)
Holding Deposit: £173.07
The main living area of the property provides plenty of space for living room furnishings. There is a staircase leading to the first floor, where there is under-stair storage.
As part of the kitchen, you will find white wall and base cabinets with worktops and tiled splashbacks. An integrated electric oven and hob with an extractor hood are integrated into the kitchen, as well as a stainless steel sink and mixer tap. Also, there is a double glazed window that overlooks the separate utility room.
The utility room is accessible from the decking area. It provides space and plumbing for a washing machine, as well as a reasonable amount of room to install a freestanding refrigerator.
There are two double bedrooms on the first floor, as well as a shower room equipped with an oval sliding shower door, a pedestal wash basin, and a toilet. In addition to the shower room, there is a utility room with space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer.
The property provides ample outside space, including decking outside the main entrance as well as a patio further down the garden. This is ideal for a garden table and chairs, perfect for enjoying the summer months. Parking is available on the bottom level of the garden.
The property is located in Ellacombe, close to Babbacombe, and is a short walk from several amenities including Brewery Park, Plainmoor Swimming Pool, and several schools. A short walk from the property is Torquay town centre, which has numerous shops and amenities. Regardless of the weather, Torquay's covered Fleet Walk and Union Square offer a mixture of high street and independent stores. There are a wide variety of shops along Union Street. In Torquay's town centre, near the harbour and promenade, you will find a number of restaurants and bars.
Details on tenant protection and permitted payments
Prior to the start of your tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd.
- Holding deposit, which is equal to 1 week's rent.
- Security deposit, which is equal to 5 week's rent.
- 1st month's rent, with the original holding deposit deducted.
Holding deposits are paid to secure a property and stop any further marketing, and will contribute towards the first month's rent.
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd can retain a holding deposit for the reasons listed below:
- Any applicants decide to withdraw from the property & tenancy, this includes any guarantor(s).
- Any applicant or guarantor provides significantly false or misleading information.
- Any applicants fail a Right-to-Rent check.
- Any applicants fail to sign their tenancy within 15 calendar days of the agreed date.
During the tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd:
- Rent, which is payable in advance
- Expenses associated with the replacement of lost keys or security devices.
- The late payment of rent is subject to interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be charged until the rent is 14 days in arrears or more.
- Requests to change or amend a tenancy agreement may incur a charge of £50
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd is a member of the following:
- "The Property Redress Scheme" (The PRS), our membership is recorded here: https://www.theprs.co.uk/propertyagent/members/
- "Client Money Protection" (CMP), our membership is recorded here: https://www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk/agent-search/
- "Deposit Protection Service" (DPS)