|Price :||£875 pcm|
|Listed on:||15th Feb 2023|
|Council tax band:||B|
Full Property Details
- Water & Heating Included
- Stunning Views of the Sea & Marina that extends to Livermead
- Sought after Lincombes Area of Torquay
- Quiet & Peaceful Location
- Spacious First Floor Apartment
- Communal Lift to the First Floor
- Two Double Bedrooms with Integrated Wardrobes
- Living Room with Enclosed Balcony
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
Please note, the rent includes water and heating.
In the sought after Lincombes area of Torquay, this two bedroom apartment is located on the first floor and benefits from a communal lift.
With its elevated vantage point, this apartment offers impressive views of the glistening sea, an idyllic marina, and bustling harbourside, stretching all the way to Livermead. You will be able to enjoy these magnificent views from the balcony which is connected to the living room as well as the kitchen.
Ridgeway Heights' communal areas are well-kept and include gardens, a lift for easy access to the upper floors, and underground parking, which can be rented for an additional cost.
It is situated in a prime location on the wooded slopes of the Lincombes and forms part of a quality development. Its location provides a quiet and peaceful setting while being conveniently accessible to Torquay's town centre and local amenities. Furthermore, the apartment is only a few minutes away from Meadfoot Beach as well as enchanting woodland walks in Ilsham Valley. A variety of amenities are available in Wellswood village, including a pub, a bistro restaurant, and a variety of shops. The harbourside in Torquay offers a wide range of amenities, including mooring facilities, restaurants, bars, and the Princess Theatre.
The apartment's entrance hallway features carpet flooring and provides ample space for greeting guests. The electricity meters are located in a storage cupboard that also provides ample storage space. A cloakroom is also located off the hallway, with part-tiled walls and carpeted flooring.
The living room is furnished with carpet flooring, which creates a comfortable and cosy atmosphere. Due to the full width double glazed patio doors and the double glazed window to the side, the room is flooded with natural light. In combination with two flanking windows, a double glazed patio door effortlessly opens the interior to a balcony. From this elevated vantage point, one can enjoy stunning views of the shimmering sea, picturesque marina with views stretching to Livermead. A private and secure outdoor space is provided by the balcony, which has stone flooring, metal and wooden balustrades and banisters with glass panels. This living room provides ample natural light and spectacular views, making it an ideal place to relax and unwind.
The kitchen consists of a range of wall and base units with a worktop over, a stainless steel sink with a tiled splashback. It also has a double glazed window offering breath-taking views of the sea, the bustling marina, and the magnificent vista stretching towards Livermead. There is also space and plumbing for a washer/dryer, as well as a pantry cupboard with shelving.
There are two double bedrooms in the apartment, both with carpet flooring and a double glazed window to the front offering ample natural light. There is also an integrated wardrobe in each bedroom, providing ample storage with both shelving and a hanging rail. Additionally, the master bedroom features integrated drawers and bedside tables, as well as a headboard unit with shelves.
A functional shower room features carpet flooring for added comfort, as well as a heated towel rail for added convenience. This two-piece suite includes a shower cubicle with a glass door, a vanity unit with a washbasin and storage underneath, and a wall-mounted mirrored cabinet above for additional storage and grooming space. This room is decorated with tiles, and there is a double-glazed window that provides natural light and ventilation. Additionally, the shower room is equipped with a storage cupboard with shelving, allowing you to store towels, toiletries, and other necessities.
Council Tax Band: B (Torbay Council)
Holding Deposit: £201.92
Details on tenant protection and permitted payments
Prior to the start of your tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd.
- Holding deposit, which is equal to 1 week's rent.
- Security deposit, which is equal to 5 week's rent.
- 1st month's rent, with the original holding deposit deducted.
Holding deposits are paid to secure a property and stop any further marketing, and will contribute towards the first month's rent.
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd can retain a holding deposit for the reasons listed below:
- Any applicants decide to withdraw from the property & tenancy, this includes any guarantor(s).
- Any applicant or guarantor provides significantly false or misleading information.
- Any applicants fail a Right-to-Rent check.
- Any applicants fail to sign their tenancy within 15 calendar days of the agreed date.
During the tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd:
- Rent, which is payable in advance
- Expenses associated with the replacement of lost keys or security devices.
- The late payment of rent is subject to interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be charged until the rent is 14 days in arrears or more.
- Requests to change or amend a tenancy agreement may incur a charge of £50
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd is a member of the following:
- "The Property Redress Scheme" (The PRS), our membership is recorded here: https://www.theprs.co.uk/propertyagent/members/
- "Client Money Protection" (CMP), our membership is recorded here: https://www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk/agent-search/
- "Deposit Protection Service" (DPS)