|Price :||£775 pcm|
|Listed on:||14th Dec 2022|
|Council tax band:||B|
Full Property Details
- Off-street Parking for 1 Car
- Sought-after Chelston Area
- Spacious Ground Floor Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Living Room with Feature Fireplace
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden/Courtyard
Located in the popular residential area of Chelston in Torquay, this spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment offers a convenient location close to amenities, including shops on Old Mill Road and Walnut Road, a park, local schools, and bus services. There is a short walk to Torquay's seafront and promenade, as well as Cockington Country Park, which has 460 acres of wooded areas, lakes, and meadows. There is off-street tandem parking available for one car at the apartment.
Council Tax Band: B (Torbay Council)
Holding Deposit: £178.84
Located on the ground floor, the apartment has its own private entrance through the garden on the side of the building. In the garden, there is a small space that is suitable for a garden table and chairs, as well as space for storage. On entering the property, you will find yourself in an inner hallway that extends around the apartment, with multiple built-in storage cupboards that provide an abundance of storage space. The hallway leads to a spacious living room with a double-glazed, floor-to-ceiling bay window overlooking Sherwell Park. There is a feature electric fireplace in the living room, carpet flooring, and a door leading to the kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for an oven, and a recess for a free-standing refrigerator. Continuing along the hallway, you will find two double bedrooms, one of which has a built-in wardrobe. Furthermore, there is a three-piece bathroom with a bath tub, a pedestal wash basin, and a toilet.
Details on tenant protection and permitted payments
Prior to the start of your tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd.
- Holding deposit, which is equal to 1 week's rent.
- Security deposit, which is equal to 5 week's rent.
- 1st month's rent, with the original holding deposit deducted.
Holding deposits are paid to secure a property and stop any further marketing, and will contribute towards the first month's rent.
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd can retain a holding deposit for the reasons listed below:
- Any applicants decide to withdraw from the property & tenancy, this includes any guarantor(s).
- Any applicant or guarantor provides significantly false or misleading information.
- Any applicants fail a Right-to-Rent check.
- Any applicants fail to sign their tenancy within 15 calendar days of the agreed date.
During the tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd:
- Rent, which is payable in advance
- Expenses associated with the replacement of lost keys or security devices.
- The late payment of rent is subject to interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be charged until the rent is 14 days in arrears or more.
- Requests to change or amend a tenancy agreement may incur a charge of £50
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd is a member of the following:
- "The Property Redress Scheme" (The PRS), our membership is recorded here: https://www.theprs.co.uk/propertyagent/members/
- "Client Money Protection" (CMP), our membership is recorded here: https://www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk/agent-search/
- "Deposit Protection Service" (DPS)