|Price :||£425 pcm|
|Listed on:||25th Jan 2023|
|Council tax band:||A|
Full Property Details
- First-floor Studio Flat
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Kitchen with Integrated Oven & Hob
- Newly Refurbished
- Shops and Amenities Nearby
This studio flat features an open-plan design that seamlessly integrates the kitchen, lounge, and bedroom into a single spacious and functional space. There are two double-glazed windows in the bedroom/lounge area, which allow ample natural light to enter the room. In addition, there is a convenient storage cupboard in the bedroom/lounge, housing the boiler and providing ample storage space. The kitchen is equipped with an integrated electric oven and hob, as well as a stainless steel sink.
This flat has a functional shower room that includes a wash basin, a shower cubicle, and a toilet. An extractor fan provides ventilation as well as a wall-mounted glass shelf for storage.
The property is located on St Marychurch Road in Plainmoor, Torquay, offering convenient access to a variety of shops and amenities. A nearby Lidl supermarket and Morrisons convenience store are just two examples of nearby shopping options. The location also provides easy access to St Marychurch, Babbacombe, and Torquay town centre. Public transport is readily available, with frequent buses providing easy access to the surrounding areas.
Council Tax Band: A (Torbay Council)
Holding Deposit: £98.07
Details on tenant protection and permitted payments
Prior to the start of your tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd.
- Holding deposit, which is equal to 1 week's rent.
- Security deposit, which is equal to 5 week's rent.
- 1st month's rent, with the original holding deposit deducted.
Holding deposits are paid to secure a property and stop any further marketing, and will contribute towards the first month's rent.
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd can retain a holding deposit for the reasons listed below:
- Any applicants decide to withdraw from the property & tenancy, this includes any guarantor(s).
- Any applicant or guarantor provides significantly false or misleading information.
- Any applicants fail a Right-to-Rent check.
- Any applicants fail to sign their tenancy within 15 calendar days of the agreed date.
During the tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd:
- Rent, which is payable in advance
- Expenses associated with the replacement of lost keys or security devices.
- The late payment of rent is subject to interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be charged until the rent is 14 days in arrears or more.
- Requests to change or amend a tenancy agreement may incur a charge of £50
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd is a member of the following:
- "The Property Redress Scheme" (The PRS), our membership is recorded here: https://www.theprs.co.uk/propertyagent/members/
- "Client Money Protection" (CMP), our membership is recorded here: https://www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk/agent-search/
- "Deposit Protection Service" (DPS)