|Price :||£1,000 pcm|
|Listed on:||15th Mar 2023|
|Council tax band:||C|
Full Property Details
- Third-floor Apartment with Communal Lift Access
- Private Wrap-around Balcony with Stunning Sea Views
- Spacious Living Room with Private Balcony
- Modern Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms with Fitted Bedroom Furniture
- Contemporary Shower Room
- Communal Gardens for the Enjoyment of all Residents
- Resident Parking and Garage
This third-floor apartment is available for rent within the purpose-built Torwood Court development. There is a communal lift that provides easy access to this third-floor apartment, which features a wraparound balcony that offers panoramic views of the sea and the bustling town of Torquay. The balcony provides ample space for tables, chairs, and sun loungers. A modern kitchen is equipped with an integrated electric oven and hob with an extractor above, a washing machine, and space for a freestanding fridge/freezer. There are two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and bedroom furniture, and the master bedroom enjoys stunning sea views and has access to the private balcony. This contemporary shower room features a walk-in shower, a vanity unit with a washbasin and storage underneath, a heated towel rail mounted on the wall, and fully tiled walls and floors with a separate WC.
Residents of Torwood Court have access to well-maintained communal gardens, as well as resident parking. As an added convenience to the tenant, this apartment also includes a garage.
For this property, all applicants must have a cumulative annual income of at least £30,000.
Unfortunately, this apartment is not suitable for children under the age of 12 or pets.
Council Tax Band: C (Torbay Council)
Holding Deposit: £230.76
Details on tenant protection and permitted payments
Prior to the start of your tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd.
- Holding deposit, which is equal to 1 week's rent.
- Security deposit, which is equal to 5 week's rent.
- 1st month's rent, with the original holding deposit deducted.
Holding deposits are paid to secure a property and stop any further marketing, and will contribute towards the first month's rent.
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd can retain a holding deposit for the reasons listed below:
- Any applicants decide to withdraw from the property & tenancy, this includes any guarantor(s).
- Any applicant or guarantor provides significantly false or misleading information.
- Any applicants fail a Right-to-Rent check.
- Any applicants fail to sign their tenancy within 15 calendar days of the agreed date.
During the tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd:
- Rent, which is payable in advance
- Expenses associated with the replacement of lost keys or security devices.
- The late payment of rent is subject to interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be charged until the rent is 14 days in arrears or more.
- Requests to change or amend a tenancy agreement may incur a charge of £50
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd is a member of the following:
- "The Property Redress Scheme" (The PRS), our membership is recorded here: https://www.theprs.co.uk/propertyagent/members/
- "Client Money Protection" (CMP), our membership is recorded here: https://www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk/agent-search/
- "Deposit Protection Service" (DPS)