|Price :||£1,250 pcm|
|Property type:||Semi-Detached House|
|Listed on:||28th Mar 2022|
|Council tax band:||D|
Full Property Details
- Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Fridge Freezer
- Integrated Oven & Hob
- Integrated Dishwasher
- Integrated Washing Machine
- Large Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Quality Finish Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Family Bathroom
Beautifully presented and close to Torbay Hospital and the Wren Retail Park, where you can find Sainsbury's Supermarket, Marks & Spencers, Boots, Next, Home Bargains, and more. Offering a variety of outdoor space for children and a play park, the new development is located in the popular residential area of The Willows. Furthermore, local schools and bus routes are within walking distance of the property.
The house is finished to high quality throughout with a rear garden offering a haven to entertain guests or relax during the summer months. Double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
Council Tax Band: D
Holding Deposit: £288
Just off the entrance hall, a large lounge with wood effect laminate flooring, cupboard providing additional storage, double glazed uPVC window to the front with radiator underneath.
Open kitchen from the lounge with wood effect laminate flooring, grey gloss wall & base units, integrated fridge/freezer, electric oven & hob with extractor hood, integrated dishwasher & washing machine. Patio doors with double glazing lead to the rear garden. Space for a small dining room table. Radiator.
Ground floor W.C. with tiled flooring, wash basin, toilet, radiator and obscured double-glazed window.
FIRST FLOOR - Landing
The staircase leads to the three bedrooms, the family bathroom, and a storage cupboard over the stairs.
Located to the front of the property. Double bedroom, carpet flooring, radiator and TV aerial point.
This double bedroom is situated at the rear of the property and overlooks the rear garden. Double glazed window, carpet flooring, radiator.
A large single bedroom located to the rear of the property with a double glazed window, carpet flooring, radiator.
A large family bathroom with wood effect laminate flooring, a cupboard with shelves and plenty of storage space. A three piece bathroom suite consists of a wash basin with mirrored vanity cabinet above, a bath with tiled walls, a shower overhead and a glass shower screen, and a toilet.
The rear garden has grey composite decking and a small section of artificial grass. An easy-to-maintain garden is the perfect place to entertain your guests in the warmer months. Direct access to the front from the side, which allows you to store bins.
Two cars can be parked off-road at the front of the property.
Details on tenant protection and permitted payments
Prior to the start of your tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd.
- Holding deposit, which is equal to 1 week's rent.
- Security deposit, which is equal to 5 week's rent.
- 1st month's rent, with the original holding deposit deducted.
Holding deposits are paid to secure a property and stop any further marketing, and will contribute towards the first month's rent.
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd can retain a holding deposit for the reasons listed below:
- Any applicants decide to withdraw from the property & tenancy, this includes any guarantor(s).
- Any applicant or guarantor provides significantly false or misleading information.
- Any applicants fail a Right-to-Rent check.
- Any applicants fail to sign their tenancy within 15 calendar days of the agreed date.
During the tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd:
- Rent, which is payable in advance
- Expenses associated with the replacement of lost keys or security devices.
- The late payment of rent is subject to interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be charged until the rent is 14 days in arrears or more.
- Requests to change or amend a tenancy agreement may incur a charge of £50
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd is a member of the following:
- "The Property Redress Scheme" (The PRS), our membership is recorded here: https://www.theprs.co.uk/propertyagent/members/
- "Client Money Protection" (CMP), our membership is recorded here: https://www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk/agent-search/
- "Deposit Protection Service" (DPS)