|Price :||£1,100 pcm|
|Listed on:||17th Jun 2022|
|Council tax band:||C|
Full Property Details
- Wellswood Area
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Communal Gardens
- Private Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- Two bedrooms
- Large Lounge/Diner
Located on Ridgeway Road, this stunning villa is approached by pillars which lead to a gravel driveway with seven separate apartments. There is a living room and dining room, a kitchen, two bedrooms, a bathroom, as well as a rear garden. There are two parking spaces, one located at the rear of the property and the second at the front of the Villa close to the communal gardens. In addition, there are beautiful communal gardens.
There are many restaurants, shops, and a cosy village-like atmosphere, which makes this an ideal location for Wellswood. You can find Torquay harbourside and the town by heading in the opposite direction. Through Lincombe Woods, there are many footpaths and woodland walks that connect Lincombe Hill with Ilsham Valley, Meadfoot Beach, and Ansteys Beach.
As a result of its sheltered waters and breath-taking coastline, Torquay is an ideal location for water sports enthusiasts to enjoy their seaside lifestyle. There are a number of recreational and leisure activities available in the area, as well as shopping centres and independent stores. In addition, there are numerous dining establishments ranging from beachfront coffee shops to fine dining restaurants.
Council Tax Band: C (Torbay Council)
Holding Deposit: £253.85
The apartment is accessible from the rear of the villa. The apartment is entered through a hallway which leads to an inner hallway with doors leading to two bedrooms, a bathroom and a living/dining area.
There is plenty of space in this bright and spacious living area for both dining room and living room furniture. The rear garden is accessed by a door and the kitchen is accessed by a passageway.
The kitchen includes space for a free-standing refrigerator, plumbing for a washing machine, and is equipped with an electric oven and gas hob with a concealed extractor above. There are wood wall and base units with a tiled splashback.
A bright and spacious double bedroom with two windows providing ample natural light. The room can easily accommodate a double bed and additional bedroom furniture.
This is a small double bedroom with carpet flooring and a window facing the front of the apartment.
Modern three-piece bathroom suite comprising a fully tiled bath tub with centre mixer tap and a hand-held shower attachment, a pedestal wash basin with mirror above and a W/C.
There is a large rear garden which is mostly paved and requires little maintenance. Additionally, there are communal gardens at the property which can be enjoyed by all residents. There are two parking spaces, one located at the rear of the property and the second at the front of the Villa close to the communal gardens.
Details on tenant protection and permitted payments
Prior to the start of your tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd.
- Holding deposit, which is equal to 1 week's rent.
- Security deposit, which is equal to 5 week's rent.
- 1st month's rent, with the original holding deposit deducted.
Holding deposits are paid to secure a property and stop any further marketing, and will contribute towards the first month's rent.
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd can retain a holding deposit for the reasons listed below:
- Any applicants decide to withdraw from the property & tenancy, this includes any guarantor(s).
- Any applicant or guarantor provides significantly false or misleading information.
- Any applicants fail a Right-to-Rent check.
- Any applicants fail to sign their tenancy within 15 calendar days of the agreed date.
During the tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd:
- Rent, which is payable in advance
- Expenses associated with the replacement of lost keys or security devices.
- The late payment of rent is subject to interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be charged until the rent is 14 days in arrears or more.
- Requests to change or amend a tenancy agreement may incur a charge of £50
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd is a member of the following:
- "The Property Redress Scheme" (The PRS), our membership is recorded here: https://www.theprs.co.uk/propertyagent/members/
- "Client Money Protection" (CMP), our membership is recorded here: https://www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk/agent-search/
- "Deposit Protection Service" (DPS)