|Price :||£1,700 pcm|
|Property type:||Town House|
|Listed on:||26th Apr 2023|
Full Property Details
- Picturesque Sea Views
- Balcony with Sea Views
- Driveway for Off-street Parking
- Highly Desirable Location
- Located Nearby is Babbacombe Downs
- New Development
Located within Babbacombe Heights, this four bedroom townhouse is within walking distance of Babbacombe Downs and the promenade. It is in the sought-after Babbacombe area. A three-storey townhouse with brand new finishes throughout, this property comprises an open plan lounge and dining room that open up to the rear garden, a kitchen equipped with Bosch appliances, a separate utility cupboard, and a toilet on the ground floor. There are four bedrooms in this townhouse: two bedrooms on the first floor, and two bedrooms on the second floor, one with an en-suite shower room. There is also a rear garden and a private parking space.
The property is expected to be ready for move-in on 26 May 2023.
Babbacombe is located on Devon's south coast, a few miles from Torquay town centre. It is well known for its Victorian architecture, beaches, and scenic coastal walks. Due to its sheltered location, Babbacombe Beach is one of the safest beaches in the area for swimming and sunbathing. Shops and cafes line the beach promenade. From the beach to the cliffs, the Babbacombe Cliff Railway is a popular tourist attraction. From the top, visitors may enjoy a panoramic view of the coastline and Babbacombe Downs, a picturesque area for picnicking and walking.
Council Tax Band: tbc (Torbay Council)
Holding Deposit: £392.30
Details on tenant protection and permitted payments
Prior to the start of your tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd.
- Holding deposit, which is equal to 1 week's rent.
- Security deposit, which is equal to 5 week's rent.
- 1st month's rent, with the original holding deposit deducted.
Holding deposits are paid to secure a property and stop any further marketing, and will contribute towards the first month's rent.
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd can retain a holding deposit for the reasons listed below:
- Any applicants decide to withdraw from the property & tenancy, this includes any guarantor(s).
- Any applicant or guarantor provides significantly false or misleading information.
- Any applicants fail a Right-to-Rent check.
- Any applicants fail to sign their tenancy within 15 calendar days of the agreed date.
During the tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd:
- Rent, which is payable in advance
- Expenses associated with the replacement of lost keys or security devices.
- The late payment of rent is subject to interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be charged until the rent is 14 days in arrears or more.
- Requests to change or amend a tenancy agreement may incur a charge of £50
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd is a member of the following:
- "The Property Redress Scheme" (The PRS), our membership is recorded here: https://www.theprs.co.uk/propertyagent/members/
- "Client Money Protection" (CMP), our membership is recorded here: https://www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk/agent-search/
- "Deposit Protection Service" (DPS)