|Price :||£300 pcm|
|Listed on:||7th Jun 2022|
Full Property Details
Holding Deposit: £69.23
Details on tenant protection and permitted payments
Prior to the start of your tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd.
- Holding deposit, which is equal to 1 week's rent.
- Security deposit, which is equal to 5 week's rent.
- 1st month's rent, with the original holding deposit deducted.
Holding deposits are paid to secure a property and stop any further marketing, and will contribute towards the first month's rent.
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd can retain a holding deposit for the reasons listed below:
- Any applicants decide to withdraw from the property & tenancy, this includes any guarantor(s).
- Any applicant or guarantor provides significantly false or misleading information.
- Any applicants fail a Right-to-Rent check.
- Any applicants fail to sign their tenancy within 15 calendar days of the agreed date.
During the tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd:
- Rent, which is payable in advance
- Expenses associated with the replacement of lost keys or security devices.
- The late payment of rent is subject to interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be charged until the rent is 14 days in arrears or more.
- Requests to change or amend a tenancy agreement may incur a charge of £50
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd is a member of the following:
- "The Property Redress Scheme" (The PRS), our membership is recorded here: https://www.theprs.co.uk/propertyagent/members/
- "Client Money Protection" (CMP), our membership is recorded here: https://www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk/agent-search/
- "Deposit Protection Service" (DPS)