|Price :||£900 pcm|
|Listed on:||8th Nov 2022|
Full Property Details
- Water Included in Rent
- Residents Parking
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Quality Finish Throughout
- Electric Heating
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen and Diner
- Integrated Double Oven & Hob
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
- Three-Piece Bathroom
There has been a complete refurbishment of the accommodation, including the installation of a new bathroom suite, a new kitchen with integrated appliances, as well as new carpeting and flooring.
As part of the Hillsborough private residence, the apartment is located above Torquay town centre and Torquay Marina. It offers stunning views of the sea from its landscaped communal gardens. At the base of the hill, Torquay Harbour and Yacht Marina provide water sports, restaurants, bars, theatres, and shopping opportunities. Within walking distance of the apartment, Wellswood is home to restaurants, pubs, a church, a primary school, and a variety of shops in a village atmosphere. This property is conveniently located just far enough away from Torquay's town centre and harborside. This will allow you to enjoy the peace and quiet while still being within walking distance of all the amenities the town has to offer.
Council Tax Band: C (Torbay Council)
Holding Deposit: £207.69
There is a private entrance to the ground floor apartment and, once inside the hallway, there are two built-in storage cupboards, one of which houses the water tank.
With a range of new white wall and base units with a worktop over, this kitchen features an integrated double oven and separate electric hob. The kitchen boasts an abundance of cupboard space and has ample space under the counter for a washing machine as well as space for a large free standing refrigerator.
In the living area, there is a recess that could accommodate a dining table. In addition, there are two double glazed sash windows that provide views of the landscaped communal gardens and the sea.
A three-piece bathroom suite consists of a bath tub with an electric shower above with a swivel glass shower screen, a vanity unit with an inset wash basin above, a backlit vanity mirror above, and a toilet.
There are two good-sized double bedrooms in the apartment, each with a double-glazed sash window.
There are two ways to access Hillsborough, from Hillesdon Road or from Braddons Hill Road East. The latter provides access via a gated driveway that leads to extensive communal grounds, lawned and landscaped gardens, mature trees and sea views. Hillesdon Road provides residents with allocated parking spaces, garages, and additional communal gardens.
Details on tenant protection and permitted payments
Prior to the start of your tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd.
- Holding deposit, which is equal to 1 week's rent.
- Security deposit, which is equal to 5 week's rent.
- 1st month's rent, with the original holding deposit deducted.
Holding deposits are paid to secure a property and stop any further marketing, and will contribute towards the first month's rent.
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd can retain a holding deposit for the reasons listed below:
- Any applicants decide to withdraw from the property & tenancy, this includes any guarantor(s).
- Any applicant or guarantor provides significantly false or misleading information.
- Any applicants fail a Right-to-Rent check.
- Any applicants fail to sign their tenancy within 15 calendar days of the agreed date.
During the tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd:
- Rent, which is payable in advance
- Expenses associated with the replacement of lost keys or security devices.
- The late payment of rent is subject to interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be charged until the rent is 14 days in arrears or more.
- Requests to change or amend a tenancy agreement may incur a charge of £50
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd is a member of the following:
- "The Property Redress Scheme" (The PRS), our membership is recorded here: https://www.theprs.co.uk/propertyagent/members/
- "Client Money Protection" (CMP), our membership is recorded here: https://www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk/agent-search/
- "Deposit Protection Service" (DPS)