|Price :||£1,200 pcm|
|Property type:||End of Terrace House|
|Listed on:||24th Sep 2022|
|Council tax band:||C|
Full Property Details
- Driveway for Two Vehicles
- Large Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Oven & Hob
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Quality Finish Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
The property will be available for viewing from Saturday, October 1st.
Beautifully presented and close to Torbay Hospital and the Wren Retail Park, which is home to Sainsbury's Supermarket, Marks & Spencers, Boots, Next, Home Bargains, and more. Located in the popular residential area of The Willows, this development offers plenty of outdoor space for children and a play park. Moreover, the property is within walking distance of local schools and bus routes.
As well as a front and rear garden offering a haven for entertaining guests or relaxing in the summer months, the house has double glazing and gas central heating.
On the ground floor there is an entrance hallway with stairs leading up to the first floor. Below the staircase is a storage cupboard. A modern fitted kitchen includes integrated appliances such as an oven and grill, a gas hob, and an extractor above. It also has space for a freestanding fridge and freezer. The kitchen and dining area are finished with tile flooring, and there is space for a washing machine and dishwasher. It is possible to accommodate a dining table for four or six people in the dining area. The kitchen dining area is connected to a spacious conservatory at the rear of the property. This conservatory has double glazed windows and a roof that flood the conservatory and kitchen with natural light. In addition, there is a lounge and a W/C with a wash basin on the ground floor.
Located on the first floor are two double bedrooms and one single bedroom. In addition, there is a three piece bathroom suite that includes a bath tub with a shower above, a pedestal wash basin, and a toilet.
On the front of the property, there is a large driveway that can accommodate two vehicles, with half of the driveway being used by another property, as well as a lawned area with paved steps leading to the main entrance. At the side of the property, there is a gated access to the rear garden. There is an elevated decking and patio area in the rear garden that is ideal for relaxing and enjoying the warmer months.
Council Tax Band: C (Torbay Council)
Holding Deposit: £276.92
Details on tenant protection and permitted payments
Prior to the start of your tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd.
- Holding deposit, which is equal to 1 week's rent.
- Security deposit, which is equal to 5 week's rent.
- 1st month's rent, with the original holding deposit deducted.
Holding deposits are paid to secure a property and stop any further marketing, and will contribute towards the first month's rent.
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd can retain a holding deposit for the reasons listed below:
- Any applicants decide to withdraw from the property & tenancy, this includes any guarantor(s).
- Any applicant or guarantor provides significantly false or misleading information.
- Any applicants fail a Right-to-Rent check.
- Any applicants fail to sign their tenancy within 15 calendar days of the agreed date.
During the tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd:
- Rent, which is payable in advance
- Expenses associated with the replacement of lost keys or security devices.
- The late payment of rent is subject to interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be charged until the rent is 14 days in arrears or more.
- Requests to change or amend a tenancy agreement may incur a charge of £50
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd is a member of the following:
- "The Property Redress Scheme" (The PRS), our membership is recorded here: https://www.theprs.co.uk/propertyagent/members/
- "Client Money Protection" (CMP), our membership is recorded here: https://www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk/agent-search/
- "Deposit Protection Service" (DPS)