|Price :||£1,250 pcm|
|Property type:||Terraced House|
|Council tax band:||D|
Full Property Details
- Torbay Hospital Nearby
- Wren Retail Park Nearby
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Driveway
- Spacious Rear Garden
- Utility Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Gas Central Heating
A rare opportunity to rent a three bedroom house close to the Torbay Hospital and Wren Retail Park on the boundary between Shiphay and the Willows. There is easy access to main roads and public transportation, as well as to the South Devon Highway for travel to Exeter.
Council Tax Band: D (Torbay Council)
Holding Deposit: £288.46
As you enter the property through a double glazed uPVC door, you will find yourself in the main hallway. There are doors leading to the lounge and kitchen/dining room as well as a staircase leading to the first floor landing.
The lounge is of a good size with a bay window to the front and carpeted flooring throughout.
The property has a well-presented and spacious kitchen/dining room with double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden. The kitchen is equipped with an integrated electric oven, gas hob and an extractor hood above. The kitchen is fitted with base and wall units with shelving and a gas fired boiler. A feature electric fireplace can be found on the opposite side of the room, flanked by fitted wall and base units. Under stairs storage.
Located just off the kitchen, the utility room provides space for a freestanding refrigerator freezer, as well as space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. There is a wood worktop with a ceramic sink and mixer tap, and a uPVC double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
From the utility room, there is a separate toilet with tiled flooring and an extractor fan.
FIRST FLOOR - Landing
On the first floor, you will find a spacious landing with a storage cupboard over the staircase. There are doors leading to the three bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bright and spacious double bedroom located at the front of the property with a double glazed bay window overlooking the front driveway.
Another bright and spacious double bedroom located at the rear of the property with a double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
A single bedroom is located at the front of the property and has a double glazed window looking out onto the driveway.
Featuring a panelled bath tub with shower over surrounded by tiled walls, a pedestal wash basin, and a W/C. The room is completed by a wall mounted heated towel rail and an obscured double glazed window.
A gravelled driveway is located in front of the property, which can accommodate three vehicles, and is accessible through a shared entry with the property next door. The property has a large, south-facing rear garden which makes for an ideal entertaining area for friends and family.
Details on tenant protection and permitted payments
Prior to the start of your tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd.
- Holding deposit, which is equal to 1 week's rent.
- Security deposit, which is equal to 5 week's rent.
- 1st month's rent, with the original holding deposit deducted.
Holding deposits are paid to secure a property and stop any further marketing, and will contribute towards the first month's rent.
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd can retain a holding deposit for the reasons listed below:
- Any applicants decide to withdraw from the property & tenancy, this includes any guarantor(s).
- Any applicant or guarantor provides significantly false or misleading information.
- Any applicants fail a Right-to-Rent check.
- Any applicants fail to sign their tenancy within 15 calendar days of the agreed date.
During the tenancy and payable to Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd:
- Rent, which is payable in advance
- Expenses associated with the replacement of lost keys or security devices.
- The late payment of rent is subject to interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be charged until the rent is 14 days in arrears or more.
- Requests to change or amend a tenancy agreement may incur a charge of £50
Daniel Hobbin Estate Agents Ltd is a member of the following:
- "The Property Redress Scheme" (The PRS), our membership is recorded here: https://www.theprs.co.uk/propertyagent/members/
- "Client Money Protection" (CMP), our membership is recorded here: https://www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk/agent-search/
- "Deposit Protection Service" (DPS)